Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

Here it is Memorial Day again and the official beginning of summer. I my especially thinking of my youngest brother, Lawrence E. Johnson, who was killed in Viet Nam back in 1966. If you Google him, you can read about him.

I am making good progress on Patches and Four Patches. I'm finally ready to add the first narrow border. I am hoping to put it together and pin baste it next Wed.. Maybe have it finished by the following Wed.??? I'm over half way aroung the binding on the Log Cabin quilt that I posted awhile ago. I really like that one. It seems as if it takes me forever to finish anything.

Yesterday evening Tony and I sat on the front porch and enoyed a dish of pistashio ice cream. Everything was nice and quiet. Very unusual around here. It was nice and enjoyable.

I need to get moving around here. It is going to be warm again today. After church I'm going to work at JoAnn Fabric's. With all of our holiday sales I expect we will be really busy.

Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment