Thursday, May 27, 2010

Not a Good Day for Sewing

Yesterday was not a good day for sewing. I had intended to get a lot done on the quilt (I've named it "Patches & Four Patches") I'm making for a friend, but...I need to add more four patches and 5" patches. The top isn't wide enough. Of course I didn't have my extra four patches with me so I was at a stand still. "Bummer"... I did acquire another bag full of good scraps (all washed and pressed). I'm going to use my "GO" and cut the smaller pieced into more useable sizes. Then...it's back to Patches & Four Patches...

Today is going to be warm again. I am enjoying the sunshine. It feels sooo good. I need to do some grocery shopping this afternoon. DH is almost out of his cold meat. I did three load of wash this morning and hung the majority of it on the clothes line.

I found out last night that AJ will be graduating from pre-K the middle of June. His "first graduation". How exciting is that??? He is growing up much to fast for this Grama.

I need to get a few things done around here. Take care, Everyone and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment