Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010



Here it is the start of another month. Where does time go to?? It flys by much to fast.
I have finished two of the three Anti-Gnat Hats that my friend Janet ordered to give as Mother's Day gifts. These are great hats. Wonderful for any person who enjoys the outdoors. The netting is long enough to come down and cover your face and neck so those pesty little gnats can't get to you.
TR (our son) stopped by and mowed the lawn for me. Tomorrow, after work, I will do some sweeping and some edge trimming.
The weather was perfect today. Temp in the low 80's. It can stay like that forever as far as I'm concerned. I know - I know - I'm dreaming...
I worked at JoAnn Fabrics today and I'm working again tomorrow. Business is starting to pick up. I'm getting more hours.
I'm headed for bed shortly. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment