Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm out of zippers

I ran out of 7" zippers this afternoon, so I can't make any more small change purses til I go shopping again. I still have the longer zippers I need for "Clutch Bags" so I will probably work on them for awhile. I made one this evening and have several more cut out. Today was another wonderful warm, sunny day. I got outside and went for a short walk. According to the weather man our weather is going to start turning cold very shortly. I am NOT looking forward to that. Tomorrow I have an early class at the LQS. We are going to do some machine embroidery on an apron. I need to get my book and get in bed. Good night and sweet dreams, Everyone...

1 comment:

  1. If I have longer zips BUT need a shorter one, I just cut them to the size I need! I usually buy all my zips long to do just that! LOL
    Christine
    - ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete