Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Log Cabin Quilt


Good afternoon, Everyone.
Here is the Log Cabin Quilt that I'm making for the Senior Center. I intended to machine quilt it, but it will be tied instead. I really like the log cabin pattern and intend to use up a lot of my scraps making some more.
It finally stopped raining and the sun is shining. This is a real treat. I want to get outside and go for a walk, but first I need to go grocery shopping. We are out of everything around here. I'm schedualed to work at JoAnn Fabrics this evening. I'm wondering how busy we will be???
We had AJ yesterday. He had a bad day. His allergys (? sp) were bothering him. His Mom made an appointment for him to see my chiropractor. We are all hoping this will help him.
I finally got my sewing room all neat and tidy. I'm wondering how long it will stay like this??? I found a space to set my new Accu-quilt and dies up. I have been cutting a lot of my scraps into useable sizes and shapes.
I need to get ready to go grocery shopping. Take care and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment