Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Finish (almost)



The top for my patches and four patches quilt is finished and I have the backing and batting all ready to put together. Hopefully I will do that on Wed. I am posting a little preview of this one. The top for my red and black Big Blocks quilt is almost done. I need to add one more border to that one. I have been doing a lot of puttering around and not accomplishing as much as I would like to. I did use up some excess fabric yesterday making three pillow cases.
I worked at JoAnn Fabrics today. Things were very slow in there, so we did a lot of cleaning and re-stocking.
Our weather is staying nice and warm. DH and I spend time sitting on the front porch and going for short walks when he feels up to it.
That's about it for tonight. Take care and have a nice evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment