Thursday, May 6, 2010

The cleaning bug???

The cleaning/decluttering bug must have bit me. I got up early this morning and started cleaning. I cleaned the bathroom, then went down stairs and did all of that. I did two loads of wash and hung everything out on the clothesline. I took a load of old magazines and other stuff out of the cellar and put them in the garbage. Yesterday I took boxes of garbage stuff out of the attic and put it out for the garbage man to take. I took three suitcases of clothes to the second hand store. By golly-- I've been busy. I have three (I think) finished quilt tops that need to be put together with batting and backing. I may send them off to my daughter in Pahrump - if she wants them. She will finish them, then sell them on etsy. The one thing I have left to do is clean/declutter my sewing room. That is an never ending job. It's almost 12:30 and time for "The Young and the Restless". I'm going to go watch that. Take care, Everyone, and have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment