Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Warmer Weather

Good morning. We are finally getting some warmer weather around here. Yesterday the temp was 80+. AJ was here and we had a great day. We spent a lot of time outside. He got a new book at the book fair at school (Something about a racing car. I forgot the title) We sat on the front porch and read it a few times. We went for walks around the block. Later in the evening I went to his T Ball game. That is always fun.

Today I'm going quilting at the Senior Center. I intend to finish sewing the strips on the quilt I'm making for a friend. Hopefully I will get some of the borders on, too. I'm looking for something dark for the first narrow border. I'm thinking maybe dark blue??? This afternoon I'm working at JoAnn's. Today the temp is expected to go over 90. A little on the warm side for me, but I will take it over the cold stuff any day.

I need to get in the shower and get something to eat and get going. Have a nice day, everyone and take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment