Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Little Change Purse


Here is my little Change Purse that I like to make out of left over fabric. It is the perfect size to carry in your pocket. Just right for a little cash or a charge card in the zippered section. There is a pocket on the outside for your business cards. I made my first little change purse when I got tired to carrying my cards in a rubber band or a baggie. That was a tacky thing to do. Not very professional.
I like to add a medal slip ring to the zipper pull tab for an extra key.

I started out the day by going to church, then back home for a combination breakfast/lunch. I had left-overs from Thanksgiving - yummy - . Then I was off to work at JoAnn Fabrics again. We were busy today, but not as busy as the past two days. I'm not schedualed (? sp) to work again til Sat.. Tony and I had pizza for super tonight. Now I'm ready to sew for awhile.

That's about all the excitement for today. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment