Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Sat after Black Friday 2009






I worked at JoAnn Fabrics again today and we were just as busy today as we were yesterday. I spent most of the day putting fabric (especially fleece) back on the shelves. The Blizzard fleece at $2.99 a yard was "flying out the door".

The weather man was right when he said it was going to be windy last night. That wind howled all night long. It was cold and windy today, but NO snow. Thank you, God. I am NOT looking forward to snow.

I am posting a picture of the last Expandable Tote/Duffle Bag that I finished and one of the three small change purses that I made out of the left over fabric. These change purses are really nice and just the right size. They measure about 5"x3.5". There is a zippered section and an outside pocket to hold your business cards. I add a ring to the zipper pull tag for a couple of keys.

I need to get in bed. Tomorrow is church and then back to work.

Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment