Friday, November 13, 2009

My Second Craft Show



I did my second craft show for this season yesterday. I didn't do as good as I did with the first one, but that is alright. I am happy. I did alright and I had a nice day. I sold three (or was it four??) of my big expandable tote bags. Now I have to get busy and make some more for my next (and last) show for this year. I have a stack of them all cut out and ready to be machine quilted. Hopefully I will start on them tonight while I watch TV with Tony. I also sold some of my scrap booking stuff and a box of (maybe 12) unsewn (is that a word) cloth books. Both of those sales made me REALLY happy :)

Last Wed. I finally got outside and did some raking. I filled five big bags with leaves. There are lots more to be raked up. I'm hoping I get more of them cleaned up before it snows.

That's about it for now. I'm going to go sew...

No comments:

Post a Comment