Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some Completed Projects





Here are two of my finished projects. The first one is another Expandable Tote/Duffle Bag. These are wonderful bags and can be used for anything that you would use a bag for. They are machine washable and dryable (is that correct)?? The second is a light weight flannel rag quilt made with just two layers of flannel. It's soft and cuddly and I love it. I don't know if this will be a Christmas gift or if I will sell it. Time will tell.

I spent time this morning re-arranging the wiring on my computer. I don't like the way wires are laying all over the floor. I gathered some of them up and wrapped rubber bands around them and tucked some behind various gadgets. Everything seems to be working alright, so hopefully I haven't loosened and connections.

This has been a busy weekend. Fri. I did my third craft show - that one was a real bummer. I made enough to pay for my table and a hot dog and soda for lunch. NOT good. Then I worked at JoAnn's from 5-9:45 that evening. I was exhausted by the time I got home. Back to work Sat. morning from 9 AM to 2:30. VERY busy day. Practice for Black Fri.. After work I went to pick up DH's computer. (I had taken it to my "computer friend" to be updated and all that good stuff. He hadn't touched it since Jan. when he had his heart attack) Anyway--- I brought it home and - after much discussion, we got it hooked up and working. I finally had a chance to come upstairs and relax. I worked on putting another expandable tote together. That one is almost finished. Later, when things calmed down, I went back down stairs for milk and cookies while DH had his coffee. I finished machine quilting another expandable tote bag.

It's time to get ready for church, then back to JoAnn's for another crazy busy day. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment