Friday, June 26, 2009

A Rainy Day with AJ





Today was a fun day with AJ. It rained off and on all day long. This afternoon he wanted to go outside, so we went out. Foolish me thought he was going to stay on the porch and stay dry. That lasted about two minutes. He worked his way down the steps one at a time and before I knew it he was running around having a good old time. I got lots of pictures and he got soaking wet. After about a half hour I got him back in the house and dried off and got dry clothes on him. I had to bribe him with ice cream to get him to come in.

1 comment:

  1. What delightful pictures! He looks like he was having so much fun. Oh to be young and carefree! (and have enough energy to run around in the rain). By the way, have you ever read anything by Linda Nichols?

    ReplyDelete