Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Day

Once again - this morning we had another trip to the hospital. Grampa woke up with pain in his chest and back. We went through our routine and very much against his wishes we headed back to the hospital. T.R. was in town so I called him and he met us there. I let him sit with his Dad and listen to him fuss and carry on. I was not happy. I was schedualed to work today and had to call in and let them know what was going on. Grampa was checked out and after 5 hours it was determined that he could go home. After we got home, Michele and A.J. stopped by. A.J. was in trouble with both of his parents. To much "sassy mouth".
Later in the afternoon I went over to the quilt shop and picked up A.J.'s new baseball quilt. I had taken it there to be machine quilted. I am really happy with the way it turned out. Now I just have to add the binding and make the label and it will be finished. Then I did some grocery shopping. I slept the rest of the afternoon.
This evening after diner I got on my computer and it wouldn't work. The pointer wouldn't move. I tried everything I could think of and finally gave up and called my friend, Dickey, to see if she could walk me through how to fix it. That didn't work, so she came to my house. To make a long story short - everything is working fine now.
She is a real lfe saver.
After that, I went and watched some TV and finished the binding on my quilt.

I guess it is bed time. Grampa is coming upstairs.

good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment