Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day. It rained all day today and was dark and gloomy all day long. When I wasn't organizing my yellow scrap fabric, I was sleeping. It was a good day to sleep. I finally got my yellow fabric - plus a box of scraps that I found on top of one of my bookcases - organized and cut into various usable size strips and squares. After that was done, I pulled out my box of red fabric. Tomorrow I Will start on that one.

Yesterday I cleaned my sewing room. I pulled everything out and cleaned all around and under everything. I put a lot of old paperwork through the shredder and cleared that out. I still need to clean the closet. There is no telling what forgotten treasures I will find once I start that.

That's about all of the excitement that has been happening around here lately. I need to get back to working on the expandable tote that I'm making for Jean and I have unfinished scrap quilts that need to be finished.

Once again, it is after mid night and time to get in bed. AJ will be here tomorrow. It's always an interesting day when he is here.

Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment