Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movin' Right Along


I'm movin' right along with my Black & White / Red quilt top. Tonight I finished basting it and got the edges trimed. I have decided to tie this one. With it being a sampler top, I can't see a way to machine quilt it. Anyway, tieing will be faster and I will have one wip done and out of the way.
After work this afternoon I picked up fabric for the backing on the Planet Patchwork quilt. That one may be next if I don't change my mind.

Grampa got out of the hospital yesterday. The Dr said there was no damage done to his heart muscles. He had an attack of angina. Everything is under control for now and I sure hope it stays that way for a long time. Trips to the emergency room are NOT fun.

Today was a sad day for our daughter-in-law, Michele. Her dog, Reine, died. She was an old dog (18 years old) and in very poor health so it wasn't unexpected, but still it is sad.

Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment