Monday, August 15, 2011

Two Finished Expandable Tote/Duffle Bags





Here are the two finished Expandable Tote/Duffle Bags that I finished last night. I think they turned out great.

Let me see... What did I do today. I saw my chiropractor (? sp)this morning, then went for line dancing. I like to do my line dancing every Mon. morning. I did a little grocery shopping. I had to get more vanilla ice cream for AJ. I tinkered on my computer and did a little sewing this afternoon. I worked at JoAnn's this evening. That's about it. Nothing really exciting.

I'm ready to watch the late news and get my book and get in bed. Last night I finished "Legacy" by Danielle Steele. It was a good book. I'm ready to start the first book in the Womens Mystery Club series - "1st to Die" by James Patterson. I don't know if I'm going to like this series or not??? Time will tell...

Good night and sweet dreams, Everyone...

1 comment:

  1. Helen, Love love love this bag could you please tell me what pattern you used...
    I also sent you an email asking .
    thanks Susan

    ReplyDelete