Monday, August 1, 2011

It has been how long????






I can't believe it has been almost two months since I have posted a word. Time flies much to fast. Let me see, what have I been doing.

The end of June and early to mid July I spent three weeks traveling in Nev, Calif, and Ariz visiting kids, grandkids, and great grand kids. I met 8 ggk for the first time. I saw two gk I hadn't seen in years. It was great. We also visited several "Good Will" stores and found lots of good stuff. I can't forget about the quilt shops.I found some new "gotta have" gadgets there.

I did a lot of sewing while I was with my daughter. I believe I made about 100 foundation strip pieced blocks for her. She makes and sells quilts on etsy.

Have a nice day and take care, Everyone...Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment