Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today was one of THOSE days....

Today was one of those days when I didn't accomplish very much. I didn't get out of bed til after 9AM. Had my shower and a bowl of oatmeal. I turned the TV on and watched three western movies. They were alright. I baked two loaves of zucchini bread and both of them got burned on the edges. They tasted alright - after I scrapped off the burned edges. I tinkered with my embroidery machine for awhile. I want to make a pin cushion that involves machine applique. I think I know how to do this. This looks like it will be a case of trial and error. Wish me luck with this project. I worked at JoAnn's this evening. We were moderately busy. It was a good evening.
Now I'm ready to get my book and get in bed. Good night, Everyone and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment