Friday, August 12, 2011

AJ's Golf Towel



AJ made this golf towel for his Grandpa - using my new embroidery machine. He chose the design and some of the colors. Today he made one for his Mamone. He will be giving them to them when they come back from vacation the end of the month. He loves doing this sort of thing and of course I love helping him with these projects.
The towels are a new project for me and I'm really pleased with the way they turn out. I'm seeing lots of towels for B'day and other occassion gifts.

Today was another wonderful late summer day. Not to hot and not to cool. Just right. It's hard to believe the kids will be back in school in a few weeks and before we know it, we will be getting ready for Halloween. Craft Shows will be coming up soon and I really need to get busy preparing for them. I'm getting in a lot more hours at JoAnn's lately. That is good. It's about time.

I'm going to try to get to bed a little early (before mid-night) tonight. I worked tonight and I'm tired and I'm working again tomorrow night. Good night, Everyone and sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment