Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Flip Flop Quilt


I took a class today at the LQS and learned how to do a quilt with curved edges. I had never done this before. I managed to almost finish putting together this small lap/throw quilt. I haven't decided what I'm going to do for borders. I may put two borders on - just to make it a little bigger. I need to find some fabric that will work. It was a good class and I learned a lot.

I am planning on going to a quilt retreat the middle of Sept with a friend. I have never done this one before, so I expect it will be interesting. I'm really looking forward to going. Now I need to figure out what project(s) to work on and gather all of my quilting gear together. I can get excited about this one.

Tomorrow I have a class on the new Version 6 Software and I'm working at JoAnns later in the day. Somewhere in between I hope to finish putting my Flip Flop quilt together and maybe start the search for border fabric

That's it for tonight. I'm going to get my book and get in bed. Good night and sweet dreams, Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment