Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I did today

I went to my knitting group this afternoon and worked on my knitted lap robe. Knitting is soooo slow. It will take me forever to finish this thing. After I got home I made a pot of potato cheese soup for myself. I am on the look out for more easy soup receipes. I love my soup when the weather is cold. This evening I puttered in my sewing room. Didn't accomplish much.

I am about ready to get my book and get in bed where it is warm. I have been reading "The Help" by Katheryn Stockett. While I was in Tampa, I acquired a "nook" and I love it. It is small and compact and easy to handle and I can make the print any size I want.Who out there has one ?? Tomorrow is another work day and AJ will be here after school. Good night and sweet dreams, Everyone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment