Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 11th

Today was Veteran's Day. Not only do I remember all of the service men and women, but I also remember my Dad. Today was his Birthday.
I did a craft show at one of the local nursing homes today and didn't do good in sales, but it was a good day anyway. I had a chance to visit with some friends that I hadn't seen in a long time. While I was there AJ, my grandson, and his Mom, Michele, came to visit me. They had been at my house raking the remaining leaves in my back yard. It's a relief to have them cleaned up.
Tomorrow is the start of a mini-quilting weekend at one of the local quilt shops. This evening I gathered up all of my quilting stuff that I will want to take with me and I cut out some change purses and clutch bags that I want to work on.
I need to get in bed. Tomorrow, before I go quilting, I want to stop by JoAnn Fabrics and pick up a few things. It is double discount day and I need some fleece fabric for some Christmas projects.
Good night and sweet dreams, Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment