Friday, October 9, 2009

My Birthday




Yesterday (Oct 9th) I celebrated my 75th birthday. I'm not sure what "75" feels like, but I sure don't feel 75. We had AJ all day as we usually do on Fri. We read books and did puzzles and talked about the differences in different cows. His "other Grampa" teaches him about cows and that sort of stuff. In the morning I made myself a pot of rice pudding and had some for breakfast. For lunch I had warm rice pudding with vanilla ice cream on top. That was sooo good. If you have never tried it, you really should. Our son, TR took us out to diner. I had pancakes and eggs. Another favorite of mine. Later we had cake and took some pictures that I will post here. The first one is of me and AJ. and Ducky. The second one is of me and my husband, Tony and AJ and Ducky. The last one is of the "three Anthonys" (my husband,son, and grandson) and Ducky.
I have had a busy day, So I'm going to get my book and get in bed. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment