Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two New Bags





I finished two more Expandable Tote/Duffle Bags this past week.
Both of them have six 12" deep pockets around the outside. The floral bag has an additional strip of four 6" deep pockets across one side for your smaller items like car keys and a cell phone. The bags are about 12" high when folded down and about 18" high when expanded. There is a draw string closure at the top. I have changed the design of the bag. Before there was another set of handles on the top and no draw string closure. The bag was 6" taller. We will see how people like the changes??? Time will tell.
These bags can be used for anything you would use a bag for including travel bag (great for bus trips), book bag (for students and teachers), shopping bag, etc. Use your imagination.

Yesterday I got an order for three of my quilts. I put them in the mail this morning before I went to work. It was very busy at Jo-Ann's today. My four hour shift flew by. It was time to go home before I realized it. I'm working again tomorrow. It will probably be another busy day. We have some great sales on this weekend. I actually managed to get out the door without making a purchase. I think I deserve a medal.

I thought I might go sew for awhile, but I'm going to get in bed with my book and read for awhile. I'm finishing "Lancaster Brides" by Wanda E. Brunstetter. Four very nice love stories about the Amish people in Pa..

Take care and Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment