Saturday, September 19, 2009

What I've been doing???

You can be sure it hasn't been very exciting.

I've been getting a lot of hours in at Jo-Ann Fabrics lately. I worked five days this week and that is unusual for me. We have been fairly busy.

In the evenings I have been making four patches. I'm not sure why, but I've made a lot of them. Maybe someday they will end up in a "Double Four Patch" quilt top.

Earlier this week I shipped a brown "Big Bricks" quilt off to a baby boy in Alaska. His grama got it for him. It should arrive by Mon. or Tues.. I'm anxious to hear how much they like it.

The weather is turning cold around here. We are expecting a frost tonight.

While I was at work today, TR took his Dad out and got him a new phone with great big numbers on it so he can see everything. After much "discussion", Dad and I got it all hooked up and working.

I just finished a cup of Pistashio Nut ice cream. Now, I'm going to see if I can find anything interesting on TV. If I can - I am going to sew for awhile. If not - I'm going to bed and read for awhile.

Tomorrow is church in the morning, then work in the afternoon.

Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment