Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Progress on the Rainbow Quilt

This evening I finally put the last border on the Rainbow Quilt. It is taking me forever to finish that one. It ended up 85" long by 58" wide. That will make a nice big twin bed size quilt (if I ever finish it). Next I have to go shopping for a backing for it. I will take it to work with me on Sat. and hopefully, I will have the time to look for the backing. I'm thinking It will take five yards of fabric.

Today I washed four loads of clothes and got them all put away. I keep telling myself I'm going to get the ironing caught up, but so far no such luck.

Tomorrow morning I hope to go to the Senior Center for quilting. I went last week and no one was there, so I spent a couple of hour working on my nine patches. I got a lot done.

I am going to get my book and get in bed shortly. I'm finishing up the Dav Ramsey book. I'm finding it interesting, but I'm anxious to finish it so I can get back to my other book, Lancaster Brides by Reece.


good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment