Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Progress on a WIP


A while ago I pulled out a wip and have made good progress on it. This one is my Planet Patchwork Mystery quilt from many years ago. Does anyone recognize it???. Tonight I finished the machine quilting and tomorrow I intend to put the binding on.

I usually go quilting on Wed morning but this morning Tony and I went to a funeral for his sister-in-law -( his first wife's sister-in-law). We saw family members that we haven't seen in years (you know how that goes) and had a really nice visit with everyone. After we got home we both slept for two hours. We must be getting old :( .

It's getting close to bed time again. I should have put the air conditioner on earlier. It's hot up here.

Take care, everyone and good night

No comments:

Post a Comment