Friday, September 24, 2010

My Day

I started out my day by doing a load of wash. Then I went to the Sr. Center for yoga. That is a real work out. My aged joints just aren't that flexable anymore, but I do what I can. Maybe I will get better with time??? I had AJ this afternoon. We made a loaf of banana bread. I had some ripe bananas that I wanted to use up. The bread came out alright - not wonderful - but alright. I worked on my knitted hat some more. Two inchs to go and I get to start decreasing. It cooled down this evening (the temp was in the high 80's today) so I went out for a nice long walk this evening. The breeze felt sooo good. After I got home, Michele called and asked if I wanted to go to Friendlys for ice cream (dumb question). We went and she insisted I have a sandwich before ice cream. She knows I'm not eating as I should. I had a turkey club and we had sundaes and lots of conversation.
There is nothing special going on tomorrow. Only work at JoAnn's in the evening. TR will probably stop by for some banana bread. Good night, everyone and sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment