Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hi... I'm still here

Hi. I'm still here. I can't believe it has been over a month since I last posted anything.
I have been busy with my job at JoAnn Fabrics. I have been getting in a lot of extra hours lately - which is good. Now that AJ is in school all day, I don't get to spend very much time with him anymore. Only three hours (at the most) twice a week. That is a real bummer.
I have joined a knitting group at church. At this time I am making some knitted hats and mittens for the children at Samaritan (? sp) House. I have also made some soap sacks and wash cloths for them. I have taken up Yoga on Mon. morning after line dancing. Some of the moves are difficult, but I am enjoying myself.
I am about ready to go get in bed. I'm tired tonight. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment