Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Finished Rainbow Quilt



I finally finished the Rainbow Quilt last night. It seems as if it took me forever to do this one. I like it, but I'm not thrilled with it. I could have laid the blocks out different. I really don't care for the strips of green in it.--- Oh, well, it's done and AJ likes it and that is all that really matters.
The weather warmed up a little today. The temp got up into the mid 20's this afternoon and warmer weather is coming later in the week. Possibly the 30's. There were some light snow flurries.
I'm getting ready for quilting weekend the last weekend in Jan.. I still need to make some more thread catchers. Some have been ordered and I want to make some extras.
I'm still working just weekends at JoAnn Fabrics. It's always like this at this time of year. Business will pick up shortly and I will pick up more hours.
Take care, Everyone...

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful quilt and any child should love the colors.
    Lynn In TX

    ReplyDelete