Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Quilting Weekend


Another quilting weekend is coming up this coming weekend and I am eager to get going. I've been busy getting my stuff together. I have a box of projects to work on put together. I intend to finish up some change purses and some more clutch purses. I have some zippers that I want to put into something and use up some of my small pieces of fabric. I have 8 or 9 Expandable Totes all ready to take with me. I have fabric for two more expandable totes that I want to get cut out and ready to machine quilt. I am really looking forward to this weekend.
Work at JoAnn Fabrics has been crazy busy these past few days. Lots of sales going on. I worked last evening and today and I'm working again tomorrow. That will be it til next week.
I am going to take a quick nap before I start dinner. By the way -- The photo is of one of my pretty little Clutch Purses...

No comments:

Post a Comment