Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What I did Today

Today started out as a nice sunny day. A little windy, but not to bad. Tony's (AKA Grampa, AKA my husband) physical therapist came for a visit this morning. They went out for their usual walk then did some exercises. He is coming along very good. This was her last visit for which I'm glad. She annoyed me. She was always either late or early. Today she was 15 min early. Why???

This afternoon and evening it turned rainy and cold. I took a 2 hour nap. This evening I finished my pink Anti-bug Hat. Since I don't know how to post pictures on this blog, I put the pictures on my homepage blog and on my etsy. You can see them at http://www.craftygramabags.hobbies.homepagenow.com or http://craftygramabags.etsy.com

Yesterday afternoon Grampa and I went over to our sons', Tony's house to spend some time with Anthony, our grandson. I wanted to get Grampa out of the house for a while and doing something different. We watched while Tony put the swimming pool up. Anthony entertained us by showing us his Dad's collection of cars. He must have 6 or 7 old cars that are in various conditions. Some are running and some aren't. That little 4 year old can tell you the makes, models and years of all of his Dad's cars.

Here it is 12:30 AM again and time to go to bed again. Tomorrow morning I am going to the Senior Center for quilting. We have been working on some Dresden Plate blocks. They are all soooo pretty. Maybe someday (after I get caught up with every thing else) I will make myself a quilt using that block.

I'm headed for bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment