Sunday, May 24, 2009

So Far Today ----

This morning I got up and went to church for the first time since Tony (AKA Grampa)had his heart attack on Jan 13th.I am finally to the point where I am comfortable leaving him along for a few hours.

I stripped the bed and did the first load of wash. That is on the clothes line now and the second load is in washing. I did some vacumming upstairs. One of our phones downstairs wasn't working properly so I replaced it with one from my computer room. I hooked it up and it was working fine til Grampa came along and "fixed" it. We had a "discussion" about why he did what he did. That man will drive me nuts, yet. I'm not sure if it is working now or not. I will check it out when he goes for his nap.

Last night I finally finished my Anti-bug Hat and got photos of it.
These hats are sooo nice. I should start wearing them myself. I posted pictures on my http://www.craftygramabags.hobbies.homepagenow.com
blog. I haven't figured out how to post them here. I'm still working on that one - along with other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment