Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today has been a good day so far. The alarm went off at 8 AM so I could get up and give Grampa his pills. I thought about going back to sleep for awhile, but the phone rang. It was Bonnie (from JoAnns') asking if I would like to work from 10 to 2 . After being sure Grampa would be OK left along for a few hours, I told her "yes, I would love to work". Sooo I spent 4 hours doing one of my favorite things - cutting fabric and chatting with people at JoAnns'.
After I got home, Grampa and I went out for a short walk. He likes to do that at least twice a day. Then we each had a dish of Pistashio Nut ice cream (yumyum). My ice cream is all gone and I'm still here messing with this computer. I really have to go sew. I want to finish my Anti-Bug Hat that I have been working on far to long. I will post a picture of it - when it is finished -if I can figure out how to do it on this thing.

Talk to ya more later...Crafty Grama

No comments:

Post a Comment