Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some new finishes





Hi Everyone. I have some new finishes that I would like to show you.

This evening I finally finished my Straw Man wall hanging and hung him on my back porch. I think he is cute and he needs a name. Any suggestions???

A couple of evenings ago I finished two more blocks for Steven's quilt. I messed up on one of them and put it together wrong. Everything is balanced, so I'm going to leave it as it is. The block should have been "Corn and Beans". I named my booboo "Corn and Mush". It works for me.

My last one is the first in a series of three machine appliqued "Old Time Santas". This was my first attempt at this kind of machine applique. It was interesting. I'm looking forward to doing the next two.

The weather is turning cold around here and I don't like it. We are getting lots of rain and can expect snow any time. I'm certainly not looking forward to that. The older I get the less I like cold winter weather. Alot of our pretty fall leaves have fallen already. It won't be long and I will be raking leaves in my back yard again.

I'm headed for bed shortly. Tomorrow is another work day, followed by Bible study.
Good night and sweet dreams, everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment