Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Blocks for Steven's Quilt




Yesterday I completed three more blocks for Stevens quilt. I am amazed at how good they are going together. Almost perfect points. That is really something for me. My points usually leave a lot to be desired.

Today was another busy day for me. This morning I tinkered with my embroidery machine. I want to embroider a design on one of my sweat shirts. I think I have it figured out how to set up the design. I would start stitching it out this evening, but it is sort of late right now. Maybe tomorrow.
This afternoon I was at the LQS. We did an applique project. A garden flag. It's nice. I like it. I still need to get a photo of it so I can post.
This evening I worked at JoAnn's. It was another pleasant evening. I always (almost always) have a good time there. I work with a group of nice ladies.

I have finished my cup of chilli. Now I'm going to get a cup of ovaltine and some cookies and watch a little TV before I go to bed. Good night and sweet dreams, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment