Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some of my UFOs






Hi Everyone.

I can't believe it. Here it is midnight again. Where did the day go to???

I would like to share a couple of my UFO's with you. The first one I did is the "Flood Quilt" (AKA "Super Fast Jelly Roll Quilt"). I called it the "Flood Quilt" because AJ (my 6 yr old DGS) and I stitched it together while I was at his house during "the flood". We still need to add borders and finish it.

The second UFO is my Scarecrow wall hanging. I'm doing this in a class at the LQS.
This is a fun project that goes together amazingly fast. I hope to finish it Mon when we have our second class. I want to hang it on my back porch.

I will also add a couple of photos of my barbacue (? sp) style aprons. I have been making these for a long time and want to have some on hand for upcoming craft shows. I make them so they are reversable and the nice long straps cross in the back. One size fits all.

I have been staying busy between hanging out at the LQS and putting in hours at JoAnn Fabrics. I've got several classes lined up at the quilt shop. I'm starting a couple more quilts and some tale runners plus other things.

Mon morning Line Dancing and Wed morning quilting at the Senior Center are on hold for awhile because of the flooding. That place is in sad shape.

It's past my bed time, so I'm going to sad "Good Night and Sweet Dreams, Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment