Sunday, February 27, 2011

FINALLY Finished



Well, I finally finished my "Bricks and Stepping Stones" Quilt a couple of days ago. It seems to take me forever to finish a quilt. Maybe I have to many things going at once??? Anyway - I like it. I'm not sure if I'm going to donate it to the Senior Center or try to sell it on Etsy. Time will tell... At this time I am working on a stack of scrappy log cabin blocks. Someday these will turn into another quilt.

This morning when I left for church I was suprised to find more snow on the ground. Not a lot, but enough so I wished I had worn my boots. The weather was nice. The temp was in the low 40's (maybe) and the sun was shining... Take care

2 comments:

  1. I just love this quilt, Helen!! The "stepping stones" really pop on it! It is a very pleasant quilt to look at!

    ReplyDelete