Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is here (I think)

I guess Spring has finally arrived in our neighbood. I hung clothes on the clothes line for the first time in a long time and some nasty bird pooped on my car. I have always said that birds need diapers. We had AJ today and he spent a lot of time out doors running and jumping as only a five year old can. Temp was in the low 70's.

I have one of those new Accucutquilt GO machines and I'm loving it. It is sooo easy to use that even I figured out how to use it with no instructions - just a quick demo. I have three dies for it. The one I got free with the machine (a 4.5" & 2.5" squares and a 2.5" tri-angle combo), a 5" square, and a 2.5" strip. I want more, but I need to wait til I find them on sale.

My Double Four Patch top is put together. I need to add some borders to that one. The blocks for my Scrappy Split Four Patch (is that the right name???) are done. I still need to do something with that one. Right now I'm trying to finish another Expandable Tote that I'm making for a new friend.

I had two Dr appointments this week. The first was for a regular check up. My cholesterol (? sp) needs attention. What else is new??? I'm being more selective of what I eat and going back for another blood test in three months. The next day I went for a momogram. All is fine there as far as I know.

That's about it for right now. Life just isn't very exciting at my house. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment