Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Expandable Tote for Maria









Good morning, Everyone. Today is another nice warm sunny day. I love it...


Last night I finished this Expandable Tote/Duffle Bag for Maria. She gave me one of her favorite dresses that is "out of style" and asked me to make her some bags using that fabric. I came up with this Expandable bag and a small clutch purse. The big bag is about 12" high when folded down and about 20"high when expanded. There are six 12"deep pockets around the outside and a draw string closure at the top. The small clutch purse has two zippered sections and a wrist strap.


My next project will be an ironing board cover for Joan. I got this pattern from http://www.moda.com/ I have one for myself and I love it. It is so pretty.


I'm headed for church shortly, them to work. I will stop at Quiznos for sandwiches for diner.


Have a nice day and enjoy the sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment