Monday, August 24, 2009

What I'm Working On


Here is the first picture of the new Rainbow Quilt that I am making for Anthony. He needs a new quilt for his "big boy bed". I finally finished all 80 blocks tonight. I played around a little with layouts. I'm not sure if I like this one or not. I will play some more tomorrow.

This afternoon I finished a mystery quilt that I started years ago. It's alright. It's finished and that is all that matters. I put it on my etsy and hopefully some one will fall in love with it and purchase it. The pictures I took of it aren't the greatest. I will try again tomorrow and take more pictures out side. If I get a good one I will post it here tomorrow.

This morning I put my Bernina Activa 210 sewing machine on Craigs list to sell. I'm not 100% certain I really want to sell it, but - do I really need two Bernina sewing machines???

I did a google search for "Old Fashion Rice Pudding" today and found a wonderful receipe. I have acquired a huge bag of long grain rice and now I need to find ways to use it up. You can be sure we are going to be eating a lot of rice pudding around here - and maybe some Spanish Rice. That sound good. I haven't had that in a long time.

I am reading "Total Money Makeover" by Dave Ramsey. Very interesting and informative book. I finally got a copy from the library. It has been a very long time since I had my last library card. I'm finding there is a lot of good stuff at the library.

I'm about ready to go down stairs and spend some time with Tony and have my glass of milk and cookies. I am working on a puzzle that I will probably finish tonight.

Good night, everyone. Talk to you again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment