Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Perfect Day

Today was a perfect day. The temp was in the low 80's and the sun was shining all day. I went to mass this morning and stopped at Barnes & Nobel on the way home. I got myself another Suduko (? sp) book. I left my other one on the plane when I was coming home from vacation last month. Bummer... Tomorrow I have a class at the LQS. I will be making a red & off white Serged Log Cabin table topper. I got all my strips cut this evening and I think I'm ready to go. Now I have to pack my serger and get it in the car. Last night I got myself involved with Pinterest. That was a mistake??? I spend far to much time messing around on it. I found lots of interesting stuff, but will I ever do anything with it??? Who can say??? OK...How do I add a photo???

No comments:

Post a Comment