Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Here is my first(almost) finish for the new year. It's a small lap size (I can't think of the name of the Pattern)quilt that I started a few months. This evening I stitched the binding on and now I need to hand stitch it down and it will be finished.

Today is AJ's 7th B'day. We had a small family party for him at the club. We had pizza, chicken wings and (of course) b'day cake. Michele's (his Mom) whole family were there. It's always nice to see everyone. I left early because I wasn't feeling well.

2012 is not starting out very good for me. All day yesterday (Sun., Jan 1 ) I was dealing with a migraine headache. I slept most of the day. I'm a little better today, but not wonderful. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

According to the weather man, we have some cold, snowy, winter weather headed our way tonight and tomorrow. I am NOT looking forward to that.
It's almost time for me to get my book and get in bed.
Good night, Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment