Monday, February 15, 2010

Two new Finishes







First, here is the Expandable Tote Bag that I made for a new friend. I am trying something new with my bags. I have added a peltex lining to the two big pockets. This gives the bag more body so I will stand straight and not flop over. I like it.




Next are the new Valintine pillow cases that I made for me and DH.




I spent a lot of time today stitching scrap pieces of fabric together. I will be making another scrappy strip pieced quilt. I enjoy making them. They go so fast and use up a lot of left over fabric.




Take care...

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pillow cases and the tote bag. Beautiful!
    I wish I'd get smart and make some of those. I've been a very lazy sewer lately.
    I bought my Go! back in September (I think) and I love it. Makes cutting a breeze.

    Love your blog too!
    Take care,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete