Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Saturday


My Saturday


Hi Everyone. I spent today at the LQS doing a "craft show". There were only three vendors, so nothing spectacular happened. Very few customers came through, but I did sell an Expandale Tote/Duffle bag. That made me happy :)...

Two of us started another one of those fast Jelly Roll quilt top. My friend finished her top and was working on borders when we left. I got only these few strips sewn together.(I will post a photo) Maybe I talked to much ??? I don't think I especially like it, but it will be wonderful when it is finished.

It poured down rain again this afternoon. It can stop any time, as far as I'm concerned. We are hoping all of this constant rain doesn't turn into snow as the weather gets colder.

I'm going to get a dish of ice cream and try to sew a little and watch some TV. I'm so tired I have a head ache. I REALLY need to get to bed early tonight. Have a nice evening, Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment